Thursday 20 June 2013

Well it isnt the pony i was promised.........................

So this week has been a odd one my triumphant return to blogging and Wow. i jest As always when you return to the game it see fit to reward you with shines to keep you hooked.

So on my weekly trawl through Karazahn going after pets and finishing my Violet Eye rep grind. I always kill Attumen more out of hope than anything else, well this week lady luck was smiling on me! At least the Fiery Warhorse and a the feat of strength to boot.




As i mentioned in my last post i was intending to buy the Tabard of the lightbringer, and here it is in all it glory.










So that about it for now i have a few larger post in the creating etc but as withe all large blog posts it takes time to create. Then there is the editing to do and finding screen shots. making excuses here i know. I should have a large post probably about guilds ready at the weekend i hope. For know i will continue with the minor updates etc.



Finally anyone who isn't reading Eight years in Azeroth , i would heartily recommend it. It is a very honest account and recollection of hardcore raiding from Vanilla wow. It often pulls no punches with the accurate retelling of exploits and behaviour that players would use for the sake of filling a raid roster. On bonus note it has less rose tinted specs than a lot of other posts of its kind. A good thing in my opinion.








No comments:

Post a Comment