Monday 17 June 2013

Haha Neltharion gimme that sword!

Well for a long time now i have been farming Black wing lair for transmogg, obviously the judgement set for my pala. Luckily for me Chrommagus dropped Judgement shoulders for me a while ago (the final piece i needed). So what sword could i possibly mean? Join me after the break to find out. :)



Well to be honest with you there are two swords in Bwl that i and probably many others want, fortunately for me they both dropped yesterday. Of course i am speaking of the Ashkandi, i have been after this sword for a long time. Not only is the model really cool but it is also a must have for any alliance player. I mean who wouldn't want the sword of Anduin Lothar!?!



The Second sword i wanted from here was for my offspec tanking gear. Maladath despite being a really old model is still in my opinion one of the best looking 1H weapons in the game. However unfortunately i few months ago i finally got Quel'Serrar from Onxyia 10. So for now i wont be using my new 1hander, well unless i can create a mogg set to go with it.


Though to be honest finding a shield to go with my tanking offspec is far harder than moggin weapons. This all stems from Blizz not allowing me to use Grand Marshals Aegis , i get they want to keep some of the older hard to earn gear still unique. However just make a recoloured version or something along those lines. When i Storm the walls of Orgrimmar in the next patch, i want the horde to know who i am right before i smash my shield through the back of there head!



On a final Note to complete my Paladins Transmogg, i am currently bidding on a Tabard of the Lightbringer currently at 123k. After Hording all this gold for a while now i am going crazy and blowing it on Mounts (Jeweled Onxy Panther) and Pets (Guardian Cub). I think this has to do with playing a lot of D3 lately when you have hundreds of millions of gold you suddenly become more carefree with spending it. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment