Wednesday 3 April 2013

I am not dead ........ honest!

Ok well i am back and about to blog for the first time in several weeks, really havn't realised it had been that long. Before i go any further i would like to offer up a quick apology for my absence. Three weeks ago i was struck down my the pandemic that is "man flu" which kept me away from the computer, as its difficult to type with snot fountaining out of your nostrils. Then as those of you who follow my other half's blog will no (admiring-azeroth), i was away for a week on holiday. During which time i screwed my foot up and have spent the last several days hobbling around. This coupled with lots of overtime at work has kept me from the blog. After the break ill outline what i hope to achieve blog wise in the next few weeks. :)


Ok still with me? then let us proceed :)

Firstly i have missed a lot of game time like a metric f*** tonne. So i am heavily playing catch up at the moment. So i shall bullet point this for ease.

  1. Hearthstone!???!!??!!?! Did not see that coming at all i expected like many other blizz all-stars. But i am massively psyched for this, as to why that will be Saturdays blog.
  2. 5.2 is amazing, in my humble opinion probably the best patch wow has ever had. (i am seriously struggling to think of a path as good) So i intend to get my thoughts on this patch down hopefully Sun/Mon (fingers crossed)
  3. I have hit 300k gold in WoW (not a lot i know) did not happen as i intended but more on that next week weds/Thurs hopefully.
  4. Halfway to my target of £40 on D3, soon that baneling will be mine! :)
  5. Blizzconn, this ones going to be a tinfoil hat job lots of my speculation on what we will get at Blizzconn this year. :) 
  6. Beasts of fable, yes i have completed this and damn it was easy. My thoughts here on both this and pet battles in general.
After that i have a few blog ideas on LFR, Dailies, and some other bits n bobs. :)

Ok so i have set myself a large list of things to do but i feel this is a better way to approach easing myself back into blogging and getting into a rhythm again. But needless to say real life happens so all this could go out the window. To finish i leave you with a screen shot i call TentBear. Peace out y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment